Sunday, January 15, 2006

Lemon & Garlic Spinach


LemonGarlic Spinach
Originally uploaded by britton618.
I love this recipe. It's got a lovely flavor to it, and makes a wonderful side dish. And it takes about 2.2 seconds to make - you know you gotta love that.

Lemon & Garlic Spinach
2 Tbsp butter
3-4 Tbsp olive oil
4-6 cloves garlic, minced
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 (24oz) bag of fresh spinach, washed

Melt butter and add oil, garlic, and lemon. Over low heat, cook for about 10 minutes, allowing the flavors to make friends. Add spinach. Now at this point, it's up to you how much you want to cook it. I like my spinach still crunchy, so I take it off the stove after a minute. But you can wilt it as much as your little heart desires. Crack some peppercorn over it and serve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do this al home and added tomatoe and onion.......Hmmm delicious!

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »