Monday, July 30, 2007

Things I'd Eat Right Now If I Could.....

Although I'm honestly not having any many cravings during my detox (stroll over to 28 Detoxifies if you want to know how it's going) I thought it would be fun to do a "What I'd eat right now if I could" post.

Here are some things that I will definitely be making once the 21 days are over. Many of these are older recipes from the beginnings of 28 Cooks, but I think they are some of my favorites.

Cauliflower & Potato Curry

Cauliflower Curry

Carmelized Leek, Grilled Pear, and Blue Cheese Pizza

Carmelized Leek Pizza

Not-Your-Mama's Brussel Sprouts

Brussels

Roasted Red Pepper Hummus

Roasted Red Pepper Hummus

And for my lovely mother, who asks me daily how my orchid is doing:
It's doing beautifully.....

Orchid

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

You certainly have a strong will power to be detoxing and posting such mouth-watering food that you can't have :)

Heather said...

I just made your roasted red pepper hummus last night and it is wonderful! You definately know your way around a hummus. It's the best I've ever made. I plan to reuse this recipe over and over.