Friday, September 22, 2006

That time of year....

It's that time of year again, when the semester has started back up again, and I find myself increasingly short on free time. Things will be slow around here for the next few weeks or so while I get into the routine, and then hopefully the posts will go back to at least 3 or 4 each week.

In the meantime, I did update my Top 5 on the side with some lovely soups, just in time for the first day of fall. I'm also up on a meme, so look for those answers sometime this weekend.

Until then, please bear with me and my once-or-twice per week postings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the being short on free time. Just don't do what I did and go through blog withdrawl. It is not fun. Btw, your photography is fantastic, I love visiting and seeing your images.