Friday, August 08, 2008

So Guess What?

I actually started my annual detox on Monday. Those readers who were around last year may remember my "Midsummer's Cleanse" that I did in mid-July. I decided to take advantage of all the lovely produce stands that are all around my town and try it again. I've been doing it for the past 5 days and thankfully made it over the first few "Why did I decide to do this??" days where all I wanted was Mexican food or sushi or Indian or anything salty and crunchy.

Don't worry - I'm only doing this for the next week, but I already have a few posts lined up and ready to go so that you won't be lonely.

And if you'd like to follow along, please feel free to check out 28 Detoxifies, my companion blog.

See you on the flip side!

3 comments:

Deborah Dowd said...

Good luck no the cleanse. I think it is inevitable that when you can't have something you crave it like crazy.

Courtney said...

best of luck on the cleanse...we're here if you need support to put down the chips. :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with this. You are much stronger than I :)