Saturday, August 02, 2008

And the Winner is.....

So although it's a bit overdue, the winner of this great book is.....

Lekkercraft!

Lekkercraft is a new blog to me, but I certainly bookmarked it as soon as I saw it. Congratulations and I hope you enjoy the book!

And the posting of the "Behind the Apron" roundup will happen tomorrow. There were a few scragglers who wanted to be included so I held open the deadline just a bit longer so I could include them. I already added quite a few of these new blogs to my bloglines, so be sure to stay tuned for the posting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Lekkercraft! Enjoy the recipes and stories 8^)

lekkercraft said...

Oh wow! I only JUST saw this. I'm looking forward to reading the book, and and thanks so much for the blog plug!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership by providing engaging widgets containing your blog's rich content. You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:

Wowzio Widgets for your Blog

I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit). I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ). Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Alisha Wright
alisha.wright1@gmail.com