Monday, December 22, 2008

And the Winner is....

Thanks to everyone who entered the drawing for this lovely crockpot cookbook. Sounds like there are quite a few crockpots out there getting some serious use. But a question - those of you that have 3-4 crockpots, are you using them all at the same time? I can barely use my one enough!

But onto the winner. Thanks to random.org, the winner of this cookbook is:

Kits54, who sounds like she could use this book to help feed her family of 8! Her comment was:

As the Mother of 8, 2 vegetarians...I need all the help I can get. I use the crock pot lots, but need to use it even more.

Congratulations, Kits!
And thanks to all who entered!

1 comment:

kits54 said...

Hi and Happy New Year! I just checked my e-mail (the Grandkids left yesterday) and am SO excited to see that I won the crock pot cookbook!
Thanks for the book and your fabulous recipes. I have enjoyed your blog since its beginning.
This is the first thing I've won.
I am starting to BELIEVE....