Tuesday, September 08, 2009

So where have I been?

Wow - it's been quiet around these parts over the past few weeks! Can you believe it's already the 8th of September? That just blows my mind - summer is on its way out and fall has officially arrived.

So why haven't I been posting? Well, I've got one good reason:

Gracie 1


This is my new baby, Gracie, who recently joined my household. She's a mini labradoodle and I adore her. She's almost 11 weeks old, and she's slowly coming to understand that not everything I do at the kitchen counter is for her pleasure. It's been interesting getting used to having a different schedule that doesn't revolve around me, but every step has been enjoyable.

Anyway, all that to say that I plan on returning soon, just as soon as Gracie gets a bit more settled in Casa de 28.

Happy Week!

Gracie 2

3 comments:

Ana said...

Oh, what a lovely little girl, she is so pretty and maybe by this time she is playing with the heel of your shoes!!!!!!!!!!

Marina Kamen said...

So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!! Have fun with your new pupper.

Helen